Amazing nail art always makes you feel confident and gives you a lot of attention where ever you go. But in fact, most ladies are bored of their classic nail art. So, they hope to try new and easy nail art designs for beginners. But they feel it’s difficult and undoable at home.
So we introduce five nail tutorials for beginners which are so simple nail designs that are perfect for all beginner ladies to do at home, also you can choose one of those nail art as the main design and mix it with another nail design as an accent nail for more attraction. So, let’s start doing those easy nail styles!
Manicure Idea 1 – Cheetah or Leopard Easy Nail Art Design
Very easy nail art for beginners, but you’ll need yellow polish (NYC gel gloss) and a thin nail art brush or a toothpick then follow these four easy steps to get this amazing nail design:
- Paint your nail yellow and let it dry.
- Dip a toothpick into the black polish then start drawing c shapes.
- Add some big spots and some smaller ones.
- Add some black dots in empty spaces to get that awesome nail design.
Manicure Idea 2 – Three steps Nail Design
One of the super easy manicure ideas that anyone beginner can make is using a nail striper and just drawing some straight lines by following these simple steps:
- This design needs three different colors so, paint your nail with the color you love as a primary color and you can use the color wheel to choose primary, secondary, and tertiary colors.
- Pick the second color and make three steps, which are illustrated in steps two, three, and four in the nail tutorial image.
- Pick the third color and do the same three steps, which are illustrated in steps five, six, and seven.
Manicure Idea 3 – The Wonder Woman Nail Art Design
Of course, this design is one of the simplest nail art designs for beginners, just follow these simple steps for wearing:
- 1: Apply the base coat and let it dry.
- 2: Apply the first layer of the glittery dark green polish and let it dry.
- 3: Then apply the second layer of the dark green polish.
- 4,5: Draw two diagonal white stripes on both sides from the center of the nail to the nail’s tip.
- 6: Clean your nail with a cotton tip soaked in acetone.
- 7,8: Draw two diagonal bright red strips on both sides and parallel to the white strips.
- 9: Cleaning around your nail if needed using the cotton tip soaked in acetone.
- 10: Apply the top coat for long-lasting and shining.
Manicure Idea 4 – Twisted Easy Nail Art Design
Pretty and easy nail art design, just follow these simple steps which are illustrated in the nail tutorial image:
- 1: Start off with the base coat to protect your natural nail.
- 2: Apply the green polish at the very top of your nail then let it dry.
- 3: Make a diagonal pink strip from one side of your nail, then let it dry.
- 4: Make a diagonal strip of the Maybelline Marinho color coming from the other side to intersect with the pink strip.
- 5 to 10: Repeat the three previous steps until completing the pattern.
- 11: Clean around your nail using a brush and polish remover.
- 12: Apply the topcoat, and congrats!
Manicure Idea 5 – White and Black Polka Dot Easy Nail Art Design
Indeed, this is an awesome and one of the perfect and easy nail designs to try. Just what you need is a white polish, black polish, base coat, top coat, nail brush, and a dotting tool. At last, follow these simple illustrated steps, and enjoy.
Related: 3 Simple and Easy Nail Art Designs for Spring Time